Request Listing in Neurotech Reports
Database of Neuromodulation Products
Neurotech Reports, in conjunction with the International Neuromodulation Society and Neurotech Network, is pleased to announce the introduction of our online database of neuromodulation products. This exclusive and comprehensive service is available to members of the International Neuromodulation Society, members of Neurotech Network, and subscribers to Neurotech Reports.
Now, for the first time, vendors of neuromodulation products can reach all three critical components of the marketplace: clinicians via the INS website, consumers and end-users through the Neurotech Network website, and manufacturers through the Neurotech Reports website.
Each query offers detailed information on neuromodulation products currently on the market worldwide or in clinical trials, including information on vendor company, product description, regulatory status, and reimbursement status.
Using the data entry spreadsheet file, please fill in the requested information about your company and your products. Please note that there is no charge for your basic company listing in the database and we allow one free product listing per category. We are interested in products currently on the market as well as products in development or undergoing clinical trials. Corporate subscribers to our publication, Neurotech Business Report, are allowed to list multiple products per product category, and your company logo will appear each time your company appears in a database query. In addition, Premium subscribers to Neurotech Business Report can have a product photo or ad appear each time that your product appears in a database query.
To access the database in its current format, please visit this link:
Data Entry Instructions
- Visit the current database to see if your company is listed. If it is not listed, enter the requested information in the CompanyInformation tab of the spreadsheet. If your company is listed but you want to edit any of the fields, supply the updated or missing information in the appropriate column in the CompanyInformation tab of the spreadsheet. Note that company description must be limited to 140 characters and we reserve the right to edit descriptions for editorial style and consistency.
- If your company is listed in the current database, query the appropriate product categories to see if your products are listed. You can also search by condition treated.
- If your product is not listed in the database, enter the requested information in the ProductInformation tab of the spreadsheet. Note that product description must be limited to 140 characters and must contain only factual information. We reserve the right to edit descriptions to remove hype. If your product is listed but you want to edit any of the fields, supply the updated or missing information in the appropriate column in the ProductInformation tab of the spreadsheet.
- You may only enter one product per product category and each product can only be listed in one category. Choose the category from our list on the Instructions tab that best fits. If your firm offers multiple products in a category, edit your product description to describe the family of products in that category. Your product may appear in multiple conditions if appropriate. Note that Corporate and Premium subscribers to Neurotech Business Report are allowed to enter multiple products per product category.
- Please follow the style guidelines included in the spreadsheet. (Two-letter state abbreviations, no hyphens in the phone number, standard abbreviations like Inc., Rd., St., etc.)
- When you are done entering information in the spreadsheet, please save the file and rename it using your company name as the file name. Email the file back to us at editorial (at) neurotechreports.com as an attachment.
- If you are a Corporate subscriber to Neurotech Business Report, attach a jpg or png file containing your company logo. If you are a Premium subscriber to Neurotech Business Report, also attach either a product photo or a banner ad (468 x 60) and the URL it should link to. For more information on other benefits of becoming a subscriber to Neurotech Business Report, visit http://www.neurotechreports.com/pages/subscribe.html
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the database, there are options for category, condition, and site sponsorship. Visit http://www.neurotechreports.com/pages/databasesponsorship.html for more information.
Neurotech Business Report Subscriber Benefits
Basic access to the database is offered free of charge to clinicians, potential users, and visitors to the Neurotech Reports website. Paid subscribers to Neurotech Business Report will be allowed enhanced access, which offers supplemental information about each company and product in the database.
Corporate subscribers to Neurotech Business Report are allowed to list multiple products per product category, and your company logo will appear each time your company appears in a database query.
In addition to all the benefits of Corporate subscribers, Premium subscribers to Neurotech Business Report will also have access to detailed company profiles, competitive information, and other data included in our proprietary market research reports and whitepapers. Also, Premium subscribers can have a product photo or ad appear each time that your product appears in a database query.
For more information or to secure your sponsorship position, contact Neurotech Reports at 415 546 1259.